- Career Level: Entry
- Experience in Years: 2 years
- Qualification (Diploma, Undergraduate, Bachelors, Post Graduate): Degree/ Diploma
- Core Skills: Sales & Marketing
We are searching for a Digital Sales Executive for our client who has a footprint in the 6 markets in Africa.
The person should be self-motivated, team-oriented with strong leadership skills, and able to handle changing priorities. You must be comfortable interfacing with other colleagues, other departments, and the client.
This position requires a candidate who can perform multiple tasks at one time with a keen eye to detail. You must be proactive and have the ability to both take direction from supervisors as well as give direction to others internally and to the client.
· Assist in recruiting the right SMEs
· Manage, coordinate, and lead clients’ resources and team in order to meet clients’ needs.
· Serve as the liaison between the company and the client to ensure client goals and expectations are achieved
· Assist in the development of strategies and implementation of digital marketing and sales services for our clients.
· Analyze the effectiveness of Sales and Marketing campaigns
· Attend and participate in all status meetings, client meetings, pitches, and client calls.
· Participate in digital Sales and marketing planning and execution of tactical aspects.
· Oversee client projects and activities, ensuring deadlines and expectations are met.
· Investigate and determine SME wants and needs
· Build long-term relationships with SMEs
· Set up a list of KPIs to track for each SME
· Prepare and present reports on SME progress
2+ years of experience in a sale.
University Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Sales/Business or equivalent (Preferred)
Digital/Ad Agency or Technology Consulting Services experience (Preferred)
Great presentation (pitching) and proposal writing skills.
Understanding of digital marketing platforms, and social media (including marketing opportunities available on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube), as well as other digital and traditional marketing channels, will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
● If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Sales Executive) to email@example.com on or before, 17th December 2021. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.