- Career Level: Mid level
- Experience in Years: 3 years
- Qualification (Diploma, Undergraduate, Bachelors, Post Graduate): Bachelors
The role primarily includes building the client-side of web applications.Ability to translate company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven 3+ years work experience as a Front-end developer
- 2 years of Android development, and Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
This job is Expired