- Career Level: Entry
- Experience in Years: 2 years
- Qualification (Diploma, Undergraduate, Bachelors, Post Graduate): Bachelors & Diploma
- Core Skills: Project management
The Client is a leader in providing valuable business and location data to global corporations operating in Africa. With the largest structured database of small and medium businesses across 10 countries, the company is looking for highly motivated, intellectually curious individuals with a shared commitment to leverage data to connect African businesses more efficiently.
The Junior Project Assistant who will be responsible for Google my business project: The key duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in onboarding SMEs on Google My Business platform.
- Pitching the project idea to onboard more partners/collaborators on to the project.
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each Partner/Collaborator.
- Attend and participate in all status meetings, client meetings, pitches, and client calls.
- Maintain contact with partners/collaborators involved through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and record project data.
- Monitoring partner/collaborator performance to ensure excellence and adherence to specified deadlines.
- Closely monitor the project to ensure it on track, meet deadlines and stay within budget lines.
- Suggest strategies of achieving the project goals to the owner.
- Assist Project Manager and/or perform any other tasks as assigned by the project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (Diploma holders must have at least 2 years of experience in project management position).
- Having project management experience.
- Google My Business Certification: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/142277-google-my-business
- Good communication; written and spoken skills.
- Proficiency in analyzing and solving problems.
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and to be interdependent on the team.
- Strong ability to give attention to details, as well as tested organizational skills.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to organize and conduct trainings on the project.
- Proficiency in French language (Preferred and an added advantage).