POSITION: LADY SALES CONSULTANT
REMUNERATION: KSH 30,000 + Commission + Company car
On behalf of our client, we would like to recruit aggressive Sales consultants who are up to the task and well vast with doing sales in the Mombasa region and its environs.
● Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
● Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and presenting quotations in a most articulate manner.
● Upsell, cross-sell, identify, and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
● Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial to what the competition offers.
● Mediate the price increase process with the clients.
● Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms.
● Meet the desired and agreed sales target on monthly basis.
● Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target.
● Take charge of the improvement and achievement of the agreed client retention rates by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
● Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice.
● Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
● Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process.
● Actively support the conversion of sales leads.
● Partake in and support marketing activities in line with the strategy.
● Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, and complaints.
● Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service.
● Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers.
● Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management/Business Administration.
● 3 years experience in sales, preferably in the insurance or fumigation industry.
● Valid driving license with at least 2 years of experience.
● Ability to drive in Mombasa and its environs.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (LADY SALES CONSULTANT NAIROBI) to email@example.com.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.