Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
1. Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets, which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
2. Ensure implementation of Safety and Standards procedures to support the company’s strategic plan.
3. Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and establishing procedures
4. Developing and managing engineering standards and procedures to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production and maintain product quality
5. Lead and manage the installation and commissioning of new machines including monitoring performance and carrying out corrective measures
6. Monitoring engineering costs by proper utilization of resources in the plant and budgetary control.
7. Performing engineering analysis and ensuring the lowest machine energy and spare consumption reported to ensure corrective action is taken to achieve overall objectives.
8. Ensure all pressure vassal equipment’s inspection is followed as per schedule.
9. Ensure optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements, per the product and/or marketing requirements in terms of reduced equipment breakdowns.
10. Establish, document, implement and monitor equipment maintenance schedules in liaison with production while ensuring machine, equipment, and process safety for optimum efficiency.
Job / Functional Skills
•In Depth of knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices
•Training and working knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000
•Understanding assembling and pneumatic drawing.
•Leadership and Management skills.
Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
At least 5 years of working experience in packaging machines and experience in the footwear industry will be highly Considered.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please go ahead by clicking the apply button. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.