- Career Level: Mid Level
- Experience in Years: 5 years
- Qualification (Diploma, Undergraduate, Bachelors, Post Graduate): Bachelors Degree
- Core Skills: Talent Management; Career development
Talent Management Specialist will drive the development, implementation, promotion, and monitoring of talent management solutions. To do so, the incumbent will work collaboratively with other HR Functions, and Functional Managers to support deliverables related to overall Talent Management (TMOs) objectives.
• Works collaboratively with the organization’s functional leadership team and HR team to develop a healthy leadership and competency pipeline for the organization.
• Leads the implementation of all talent, leadership and team planning processes, policies and procedures across the organization, the function which includes but is not limited to succession planning, leadership selection and assessment, leadership development planning and the company’s annual organizational development readiness plan.
• Builds, coaches, and facilitates effective teams through the effective use of tools, team building activities, development activities and supporting the leaders in creating an engaged environment
• Leads the individual development planning processes for organization (i.e., front line supervisors, mid-managers, and key organization leaders.
• Educates senior leaders on individual development best practices and facilitates the overall implementation of career mapping of high potentials, emerging leaders and managers included as successors for the organization’s succession plans
• Acts as the organization’s Talent Management & Organization Development consultant by guiding the planning and implementation of practices that nurture the development of a continuous improvement organizational climate
Education and Experience
• A graduate degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or related field is required.
• Must have minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in managing talent within a corporate organization and demonstrated technical competence in the subject matter, ideally within a corporate organization.
• Demonstrated experience in developing organizational development and talent management initiatives.
• Experience in building and implementing competency framework in a corporate setup is a plus.
Interested candidates to send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th February 2023 with the subject “Talent Management Officer”